Sunday, June 13, 2010

US Army War College

I will be posting notes about my experience at the US Army
War College.

I will do so in sections.  The experience was so rich and deep, I want to commit to do a post per subject area.

The Commandant asked us to share our experience but we are to do so in a non-attributional manner.  Therefore, I will refrain from attributing comments or quotes to the specific speakers, teachers, soldiers, and civilians that I will write about.

It was an honor and a true blessing to be able to attend the US Army War College.

Please send me your comments and ask questions about what I blog about.

The experience deeply impacted me and I will do the best I can to share my experience.

Congratulations to all the graduates of the US Army War College - especially my new friends from Seminar Group 10.  You are all in my thoughts and prayers as you scatter across the globe in your service to our country.

Joy, Peace & Go With God,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment